Thanks Katy for tagging me!
11 Facts About Me
1. I haven't driven on the freeway in over 3 and a half years.
2. My favorite color is yellow.
3. I have lived in my house since I was a week old.
4. I enjoy witty humor (and I think puns are included in the witty category).
5. I am quite adept at procrastination.
6. I don't like strawberries.
7. I like being at home.
8. I am an awkward soul... I can be pretty shy and am not always pro at interacting with others.
9. Getting dirty is not one of my favorite things.
10. I have been clogging for over 12 years.
11. I have never dyed my hair.
Katy's Questions
1. If you could visit any place for a week, where would it be? Probably the U.K. and Ireland, or Italy.
2. What food could you not survive without? We'll say pretzels or saltines.
3. Favorite Activity? Watching a movie at home or going for car rides and talking.
4. Favorite Band/Singer? I like a lot :) Relient k, One Direction, 80's bands, etc.
5. Strangest things I've seen/done? I have clogged on the flat bed of a semi... not just goofing around or anything either, it was an actual performance. And it was terrifying.
6. Favorite hangout place? Home.
7. What kind of animal do you want to ride? I think it would be cool to ride a giant tortoise.
8. Do you wish on 11:11, shooting stars, wells, or multiple? I used to wish on 11:11, but I don't really wish on anything anymore. Kinda boring, but oh well.
9. Number one thing I long to do? Figure my life out. :)
10. Favorite memory? I don't know. I have some pretty good ones though. :)
11. Future dream job? Stay at home mom.
Questions for anyone who would like to answer them-
1. What is your favorite type of weather?
2. Who can you always count on to be there for you?
3. What's your biggest goal in life?
4. What's your dream vacation?
5. Paper or plastic?
6. What is your favorite name for either a girl or a boy?
7. What is something you hope you will never have to do?
8. What is your favorite book?
9. Do you prefer fruit or vegetables?
10. What is your favorite holiday and why?
11. What is your favorite number?
No comments:
Post a Comment